Chinchillavermittlungsforum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Chinchillavermittlungsforum

Willkommen auf unserer Vermittlungsseite für Chinchillas

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Roth, S.I. et al.: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Flora
Admin & Mod
Admin & Mod
Flora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11029

Roth, S.I. et al.: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit Empty
BeitragThema: Roth, S.I. et al.: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit   Roth, S.I. et al.: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit Empty04.12.12 22:42

S. I. Roth and H. H. Conaway: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit.
In: Am J Pathol. 1982 December; 109(3): 359–363.

Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1916109/pdf/amjpathol00201-0111.pdf

Zitat :
DIABETES MELLITUS is a common disease found in humans of all ages. Recent classifications have proposed two basic forms of the disease: insulindependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM), usually seen in
children, and insulin-independent diabetes mellitus (IIDM), usually associated with obesity and seen in
adults.' Models similar to human diabetes mellitus have been produced in laboratory animals by a variety
of methods, including viral infections, chemical agents, hormones, and antibodies.2-9 Spontaneous syndromes resembling human diabetes mellitus have also been observed in a variety of domestic and laboratory
animals. 0-30 Both the spontaneous and induced diabetic animal models are being extensively studied in an effort to gain a better understanding of the etiology, pathophysiology, treatment, and cure of the human disease.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.chinchilla-scientia.com/

Roth, S.I. et al.: Animal model of human disease. Spontaneous diabetes mellitus in the New Zealand white rabbit
Seite 1 von 1