Chinchillavermittlungsforum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Chinchillavermittlungsforum

Willkommen auf unserer Vermittlungsseite für Chinchillas

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Ferrer, I. et al.: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Flora
Admin & Mod
Admin & Mod
Flora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11029

Ferrer, I. et al.: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus) Empty
BeitragThema: Ferrer, I. et al.: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus)   Ferrer, I. et al.: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus) Empty19.12.12 0:57

I Ferrer, M J Zujar, C Admella, S Alcantara: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus).
In: J Anat. 1992 February; 180(Pt 1): 165–174.

Artikel: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1259620/pdf/janat00150-0160.pdf

Zitat :
Abstract

To investigate the morphology and distribution of nonpyramidal neurons in the brain of insectivores, parvalbumin and calbindin 28 kDa immunoreactivity was examined in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus). Parvalbumin-immunoreactive cells were found in all layers of the isocortex, but in contrast to other mammals, a laminar organisation or specific regional distribution was not seen. Characteristic parvalbumin-immunoreactive neurons were multipolar cells with large ascending and descending dendrites extending throughout several layers. Calbindin-immunoreactive neurons were similar to those found in other species, although appearing in smaller numbers than in the cerebral cortex of more advanced mammals. The morphology and distribution of parvalbumin- and calbindin-immunoreactive cells in the piriform and entorhinal cortices were similar in hedgehogs and rodents. Parvalbumin-immunoreactive cells in the hippocampal complex were pyramidal-like and bitufted neurons, which were mainly found in the stratum oriens and stratum pyramidale of the hippocampus, and in the stratum moleculare and hilus of the fascia dentata. Heavily stained cells were found in the deep part of the stratum granulare. Intense calbindin immunoreactivity occurred mainly in the granule cell and molecular layers of the dentate gyrus and in the mossy fibre layer. The most outstanding feature in the hippocampal complex of the hedgehog was the extension of calbindin immunoreactivity to CA1 field of the hippocampus, suggesting, in agreement with other reports, that mossy fibres can establish synaptic contacts throughout the pyramidal cell layer.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.chinchilla-scientia.com/

Ferrer, I. et al.: Parvalbumin and calbindin immunoreactivity in the cerebral cortex of the hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus)
Seite 1 von 1